Avaya 2 in 1 Dual Convertible Headset w/Avaya Cord
Stylish and Comfortable offers a ear hook or headband wearing styles
Call Center Durable - Quantity Discounts - Lifetime Support - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
Note compatibility info below. If your phone is not listed please contact us for your headset solution.
- Smith Corona, Jabra compatible quick disconnect
- Headset includes headband and ear hook (headset ships with ear hook attached)
- Flexible ultra noise-canceling microphone
- Microphone can be worn over either ear
- Extremely lightweight
- Easy adjustable headband
- Safety, acoustic shock protection for receiver & anti-static shock microphone
- High quality speaker for crystal clear receive
- Purchase includes: headset with the ear hook & foam ear pad on the speaker, also includes headband w/ring, solid foam ear pad, leatherette ear pad and your choice of Avaya cord
- Avaya Cords available for separate purchase $19.95 each - click here
- USB Adapter cord available $35.95 click here
- User guide download
- 3-year headset warranty, 1-year cord warranty
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here
Choose the correct cord for your phone model*:
HIS-V: 1608IP, 1616IP, 96xx
HIC Cord: 2410, 2420, 4606, 4612, 4424, 4406D+, 4412D+, 4424D+, 4424LD+, 4610SW, 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW, 5410, 5420, 5610, 5620, 6416D+M, 6424D+M, 94xx, 95xx, 14xx
Posted by Unknown on Jan 9th 2019
The headset is comfortable enough but you can hear yourself breathing through the microphone which can be annoying - From our support team..this is usually caused by one of two things. The microphone may be too close to your mouth or the transmit is up too high. Please let us know if we can help you with anything. Thank you!