SPECIAL USB COMBO PRICING
Smith Corona Classic Convertible Headset with (QD*) & Detachable USB Adapter Cord
Quantity Discounts - Lifetime Support - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Choice of Poly/Plantronics, Jabra or Smith Corona quick disconnects
- Convertible offers two styles of ear hooks and one headband
- Flexible noise canceling microphone
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for durability
- Can be worn over either ear
- Acoustic shock protection receiver protects the ear from acoustic fluctuation
- Compact sound offers high end sound
- Plug N Play no software required
- Compatible with all Windows OS
- USB compatible with all software including Microsoft Lync, Teams and X-lite, Skype and more
- On/Off (answer/end call control) for use with compatible VoIP software
- Cord is approximately 6 feet long from QD to USB connector
- Available in with Smith Corona, Jabra, and Plantronics compatible quick disconnects
- 1-year warranty on both the headset and adapter cord
- Headset sold separately for $49.95 with a 3-year warranty - click here
- 1-year warranty on both the headset and the USB adapter
More accessories may be found on our accessories page. click here
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB adapter. For information about our discount packages click here.
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD and walk away without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.