Clearwire HD Binnaural Headset with Premium High Definition Audio!
Quantity Discounts, Lifetime Support, Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Available in your choice of Plantronics, Smith Corona or Jabra compatible quick disconnects
- State of the art trendy design for all day comfort
- Superior Noise Canceling microphone with weighted-filter
- Acoustic shock protection receiver
- Flexible mic boom arm for stay put precise positioning
- Large ear cushion blocks surrounding noise
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for durability
- Wideband receiver for clearer sound with IP telephony and unified communications
- Surefit adjustable headband ensuring users stay fresh and comfortable
- Strong and robust construction
- Choose 1 FREE bottom discounted cord: 2.5mm, 3.5mm or standard* with each headset purchased
- Substitute your cord choice with a Cisco, Polycom Avaya, Mitel, Yealink or other specialty cord at little or no extra cost. Call or email us with your phone type for information
- Optional cords USB, sound card, Avaya 96xx & 16xx, HIC, HiS, and more available click here
- Purchase includes: Headset with your cord choice, storage bag, 2 extra foam ear pad and a headset hanger. Headset ships with leatherette ear pads.
- Available in Monaural click here
- 3-year warranty
- Add a USB adapter cord to your order $35.95 click here
- Replacement Foam Ear Pads click here
- Replacement Leatherette Ear pads click here
*Avoid errors, if you choose the standard cord (Blue) it is generally compatible with most phones and amplifiers; however, we strongly recommend that you email or call us with the manufacturer and model of the phone or device you are using.
excellent sound quality
Posted by Vicki M. on Feb 14th 2020
We switched to Polycom phones a few months ago and our call quality has improved dramatically using the Clearwire on our new phones. Recommend this headset highly!
Superior Sound Quality
Posted by Terry on Aug 17th 2018
The Clearwire headset is the Cadillac of headsets. My operators have raved from the first call on. Nobody wants to let the headset go. Switching all my current Plantronics headsets to the Clearwire!