Quick Help & Information
Placing an Order:
When will my order ship?
Out of Service Equipment Credits/Discounts:
Support for equipment:
Payments, Term Accounts, Receipts Invoices:
Security and Privacy Info:
How to place an order: You may place an order via this website or for more personal service call 800-399-3224. You may also request a call via email at email@example.com. Please note: This website will only calculate shipping for orders withing the lower 48 states. For Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and internal shipments please call your order into our office at 800-399-3224.
When will my order ship: Orders are filled Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We try our best to ship the same day however orders placed after 3 pm may ship the following day. If there is a problem with your order due to stock availability we will contact you with your options. For information on tracking, ship to countries and more click here.
Returns: For complete return information please go to our returns page.
Repairs: Along with our experienced repair staff and a facility with state of the art equipment you can be sure your repairs are in top working ordered and looking like new when completed. For cost, information and a downloadable shipping packing slip click here.
Out of Service Equipment Credits/Discounts: Save with our TRADE UP or TRADE IN program for your out of service equipment. Receive up to $10.00 per TRADE UP. Click here for complete details.
30 Day NO OBLIGATION Trials: We invite you to "Try Before You Buy". We offer FREE 30 day no obligation trials of our equipment to our business customers. Get started today here.
- How do I search your site? We have provided a search box at the top of each page. We also have multiple drop down menus listing the different types of equipment.
- Which manufacturer's of headsets do you sell? Smith Corona headsets are manufactured and distributed by Comfort Telecommunications Inc. This website contains most of our Smith Corona product line. We are also a re-seller of Plantronics and Jabra equipment which you will find listed on our sister site, www.comfortel.com. We have access to other manufacturers such as Sennheiser and more. Please contact us for ANY headset or phone product that you need and we'll do our best to find it for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-399-3224
- I work from home can you help find what I need? Comfort Telecommunications Inc is proud to have the most experience with work at home/virtual agents than any other headset company. We offer custom design discount packages and have multiple dedicated websites including, www.workathomeheadsets.com. You may visit Alorica/West at Home headsets, Arise Headsets, American Health Connection, Genesis Business Solutions Inc to name a few. If your company is not listed contact us and we'll get you set up asap.
- What is noise canceling? A noise canceling headset has a microphone that is designed to reduce the transmit of background noise through the microphone. Most noise canceling headsets will block about 75% of normal noise levels. Loud noises to consider are closeness of the users, high frequency sounds such as sirens, radios, yelling, loud claps, barking dogs and traffic sounds, etc. To help reduce the microphone from picking up background noise we recommend lowering the receive volume (speaker- what you hear) so the microphone doesn't pick up noise and feed it back to the microphone. Other than reducing obvious background noise, adjustments can be made with an amplifier or system software by lowering the transmit level. For VoIP users, check with your system administrator to see if there is a main system control for transmit levels. For users who would prefer their entire ear being covered we offer snap-on ear pads for some of our headsets. Click here to see which headsets the snap-on ear pads fit.
- What does "Cross Brand Compatible" mean? Comfort Telecommunications, Inc offers two types of quick disconnects (quick releases). One is the Smith Corona brand which is compatible with Jabra corded products and the other is a Plantronics "like" quick disconnect that is compatible with Plantronics corded products. Note: Plantronics and Jabra are trade marks of their respective companies. Our Plantronics and Jabra QD's are generically manufactured to fit the Plantronics and Jabra headset equipment and in no way are related to Plantronics Inc or Jabra Inc.
- What is the difference between New and Refurbished headset equipment? Buying recycled equipment can be a very cost effective decision. Refurbished headset equipment allows you to buy additional backup equipment at a fraction of the cost. We offer refurbished Smith Corona, Plantronics and Jabra equipment. The process of refurbishing includes, diagnostic testing, quality control inspected, all necessary cords replaced, new ear pads, windscreens or voice tubes. They are like new and all come with a warranty. Buying recycled products is being environmentally responsible by keeping old equipment out of landfills and keep otherwise discarded equipment an extended life.
Who do I contact for equipment support? Our sales team will help you with not only the sale of your equipment but also the operation. If you purchased through our website, your assigned sales representatives name is included on your packing slip. Call 800-399-3224 for help or email email@example.com. A live person is always available during normal business hours, Mon - Fri 9 - 5 pm.
Payments, Terms, Invoices and Receipts:
We accept all major credit cards and paypal. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase from our site. If you choose to pay directly by credit card simply choose that option. When placing an order via our website, PayPal acts as a bank and Comfort Telecommunications, Inc does not see or have access to your credit card information. All account information is secure through PayPal.
We offer terms to our business customers who provide us with acceptable credit information. If you're interested in opening a term account with us, download our credit application and fax it to 239-945-0288. Purchase orders are accepted from government agencies including hospitals, Police Depts, Fire Depts, 911 EMS, etc provided we receive a hard copy of the purchase order and you've established a relationship with a sales representative. Term accounts, may be paid using a major credit card, check or ACH payment. We offer 2% discounts to term customer who pay within 10 days of billing via a credit card.
If you need a copy of an invoice or a credit card receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Privacy Info: Our website uses HTTPS technology and is confirmed by the lock in your address bar. All communication between your browser and our website are encrypted. By using HTTPS you can be assured that your information is protected and is highly confidential. For the privacy of our customers, we absolutely do not sell, share or otherwise disclose mailing lists or other personally identifiable information. Any question regarding this policy can be explained further by contacting your sales representative or customer service at 800-399-3224.
About Us: We are confident that we will be the only headset company you'll ever need. Our goal is for our relationship with our customers to last for as long as they need headsets and beyond. Whether your equipment is for one user or 1000's, every customer is just as important as the next. For a history and more information please check out our About Us
Contact Us: We are open Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST and are closed on major holidays. Phone us at 800-399-3224 or email email@example.com. For complete information please check out our Contact US page.