Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns and offer exchanges within 30 days of your invoice date, subject to the conditions and exclusions listed below.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND INCLUDE THIS FORM FOR ALL EQUIPMENT SENT TO US click here
Returns - No Obligation 30-day trials: After evaluating the equipment, if you wish to return equipment, your sales representative will provide you with the prepaid return label*. If you wish to extend the trial period longer than 30 days, please contact your sales representative. Trial equipment cannot be returned after 30 days from the date of receipt and payment is expected. After 30 days you will automatically receive an invoice for the equipment. Trial equipment is only offered to our business customers and not to individuals.
Returns - NON-DOA products: The customer is responsible for shipping charges, insurance and other transportation-related expenses. RMA numbers are not required however you MUST contact your sales representative before returning any equipment. When returning equipment please follow the DO list below. Returns of New Smith Corona products are not accepted after 30-days of receipt. A 20% restocking fee may apply if the Smith Corona product is not returned in the same condition as received. Refurbished equipment has a 10-day return policy. All NEW Jabra, Plantronics, telephones and all other non-Smith Corona equipment has a 10 day from receipt return policy. We are bound by this policy with the manufacturers and any item received in poor condition will be returned to the customer at their expense. Original shipping charges to the customer are NOT refundable.
DOA - Defective Equipment - Advance Replacement: We will exchange equipment which is found to be defective during the first 30-days.You MUST contact your salesperson to discuss the issues and possible solutions before a replacement is agreed upon. After 30-days the equipment will fall under the warranty period and should be sent to us for service. During the first 30-days, prepaid FedEx shipping labels* are provided upon approval for defective replacements. Please call 800-399-3224, email your salesperson or firstname.lastname@example.org with your information. Loaner equipment is NOT available during the replacement process. All SC equipment is mark with warranty information. If we receive an item for return that is not within the 30 day time period, the item will be returned at the customers expense.
Exchange: If within 30 days of your purchase you are not happy with your purchase and would like to discuss an exchange, please contact your sales representative or email email@example.com. Please see your receipt or packing slip for the name of your salesperson.
PLEASE DO NOT
1. Do not tear, write-on or deface the product boxes in any way
2. Do not return equipment with missing paperwork, including cardboard inserts, parts or user guides
3. Do not use staples, stickers or tape on the product boxes
4. Do not use the product boxes to ship items back
5. Do not return an item without consulting with your sales representative
1. If you've received defective equipment, call your sales rep immediately and also read the "Defective Equipment - Advance Replacement" information above
2. Double check that ALL packing materials and parts are in included and package properly for the return
3. Use a separate shipping box to return ship items back to us - do not use the manufacturers product box
4. Include a copy of the invoice or packing slip and include a written explanation for the return or you can download our return form
5. Ship all equipment to:
Attn: Returns - Return downloadable form here
Comfort Telecommunications Inc
1407 SE 47th Terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33904
*Prepaid shipping label are good for 30 days only. If the customer has not used that label before the expiration period, they will be responsible for the return.
Terms and Policies: Subject to change without notice. Any questions regarding our terms and policies can be explained further by contacting your sales representative or customer service at 800-399-3224.