SPECIAL USB COMBO PRICING
Smith Corona Ultra Binaural Headset with (QD*) Detachable USB PC Adapter
Quantity Discounts - Lifetime Support - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Strongly recommended for call centers*
- Available with Smith Corona, Jabra or Plantronics compatible quick disconnects
- Wideband Technology - for optimal voice and audio performance
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sounds
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone, soft foam ear pads
- Kevlar reinforced cord for durability
- Microphone can be worn on either side
- Plug N Play no software required
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems
- USB compatible with all software including Microsoft Lync, X-lite and Skyp
- On/off for VoIP software where compatible
- Cord is approximately 6 feet long
- Purchase includes: Headset, USB adapter cord, storage bag with 2 extra foam ear pads and a headset hanger. Headset ships with foam pads with hole in the middle
- 1-year warranty on both the headset and adapter cord
- USB adapter cord available separately for $35.95 - click here
- Headset sold separately for $59.95 with a 3-year warranty - click here
- Available in Monaural $72.99click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and also any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB adapter. For more information click here
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD to walk away without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.