SPECIAL USB COMBO PRICING
Smith Corona Ultra Monaural Headset with (QD*) & Detachable USB Adapter Cord
Quantity Discounts - Lifetime Support - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Strongly recommended for call centers*
- Wideband Technology - for optimal voice and audio performance
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sounds
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone, soft foam ear pads
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for durability
- Hearing on one side and can be worn on either ear
- Plug N Play no software required
- Compatible with all Windows OS
- USB compatible with all software including Microsoft Lync and X-lite, Skype and more
- On/Off (answer/end call control) for use with compatible VoIP software
- Cord is approximately 6 feet long from QD to USB connector
- Available in with Smith Corona, Jabra, and Plantronics compatible quick disconnects
- 1-year warranty on both the headset and adapter cord
- Purchase includes: Headset with Cisco direct connect cord, storage bag, 1 foam ear pad and a headset hanger. Headset ships with foam pad with hole in the middle.
- USB adapter cord available separately for $35.95 - click here
- Headset sold separately for $59.95 with a 3-year warranty - click here
- Available in Binaural $76.99 click here
- 1-year warranty on both the headset and the USB adapter
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB adapter. For information about our discount packages click here.
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD and walk away without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.