Call Center Durable - Affordable - Volume, Corporate & Quantity Pricing - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
The Ultra Pro Binaural is an ideal choice for all environments. It's quality and performance goes beyond the users' needs.
- Choice of Plantronics, Jabra, Smith Corona quick disconnects
- Wideband technology for crystal clear transmit and receive
- Adjustable length and direction of microphone boom arm
- Durable headband style
- Acoustic shock protection
- High-end receiver for "PURE" hearing
- Microphone static shock protection
- Noise-canceling microphone for superior background noise suppression
- Soft headband T-Bar for a comfortable fit for all-day wear
- FREE Large"Snap-On" ear pads included perfect for noisy call centers
- Choose 1 FREE bottom disconnect cord 2.5mm, 3.5mm or standard* with each headset purchased
- Substitute your cord choice with a Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, Mitel, Yealink or other specialty cord. Call or email us for more information
- Optional cords USB, Sound Card, Avaya 96xx & 16xx, HIS, HIC, Polycom, Cisco, Mitel and more available - click here
- Purchase includes: Headset with cord choice, storage bag containing 2 solid foam ear pads, 2 large snap on ear pads and a headset hanger. Headset shipped with standard size foam ear pads with hole
- 3-year warranty
- Available in Monauralclick here
- Add a USB adapter to your order $35.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
*Avoid errors, if you choose the standard cord it is generally compatible with most phones and amplifiers; however, we strongly recommend that you email or call us with the manufacturer and model of the phone or device you are using.
Posted by Lori Ride on Sep 11th 2019
My users love this headset and as the manager I am thrilled that they users are happy and my manager is thrilled with the cost. For every 12 we bought we received one free! What a deal!
Posted by Ashton on Jan 15th 2019
We had tested this headset and decided to purchase this model as the quality and comfort you get while staying within a reasonable budget is fantastic.
Posted by Terry on Aug 17th 2018
In testing this headset my operator said the sound quality far surpassed the previous model we were using. The headset fit tighter to her head helping with noise cancellation.
Posted by Norma on Jun 29th 2018
I love this headset. It's so comfortable, the microphone moves in and out and is extremely flexible. I chose the 3.5mm cord to use with my PC and it works perfectly.