SPECIAL COMBO PRICING
The Ultra Pro Monaural headset with (QD*) detachable USB adapter cord.is an ideal choice for all environments. It's quality and performance goes beyond the users' needs.
Call Center Durable - Affordable - Volume, Corporate & Quantity Pricing, Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Headset Features:
- Choice of Plantronics, Jabra, Smith Corona quick disconnects
- Hearing on one side and mic can be worn on either ear
- Wideband technology for crystal clear transmit and receive
- Adjustable length and direction of microphone boom arm
- Durable headband style
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for durability
- Acoustic shock protection
- High-end receiver for "PURE" hearing
- Microphone static shock protection
- Noise-canceling microphone for superior background noise suppression
- Soft headband T-Bar for a comfortable fit for all-day wear
- FREE Large "Snap-On" ear pad included perfect for noisy call centers
- USB Adapter Features:
- Plug N Play - no software needed
- On/Off for MS Lync and X-Lite or any VoIP software where compatible
- UC and MS compatible
- Cord is approximately 5 feet long
- Backlit in-line controls include, transmit, receive volume +/- and mute
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems
- Purchase includes: Headset with USB adapter cord, storage bag containing 1 solid foam ear pad, 1 large snap on ear pad and a headset hanger. Headset ships with foam ear pad with hole.
- 1-year warranty
- Available in Binaural USB $82.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Skypes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB adapter. For information on our discount packages click here.
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD to walk away without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.