Voicelync Binaural w/PD100 - Call Center Durable - Lifetime Support - 1-yr Warranty
FREE Bonus - Purchase includes cloth storage bag with accessories
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Blooomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset.
Voicelync Binaural Headset
- Headset has hearing on both sides and mic can be worn over either ear
- Comfortable soft leatherette ear pads
- QD - quick disconnect for ease of walking away without removing the headset
- Wideband technology for optimal audio transmit and receive
PD100 Dial Pad
- High performance with a stylish look
- Features include the last number redial, flash, repeat dial, mute, LED ringer light and LED in-use light
- Purchase includes dial pad, 3'10" standard black phone line cord
- User guide download
- PD100 purchased separately New $49.95 3-year warranty click here
Purchase includes: Headset with PD100 dial pad, storage bag and 2 solid foam ear pad. Headset ships with leatherette ear pads.
No need to buy a USB headset add a cord for $35.95
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for fast, simple setup
- Quick Disconnect capability allows the headset to detach without losing a call
- PC Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality (headset must support Wideband audio technology)
- For use with Skype, MS Lync, other compatible VoIP software
- USB 2.0 audio processor with digital signal processing (DSP)
- Compatible with any Smith Corona, Jabra or Plantronics QD headsets
- Features include flashing mute, receive volume controls, back-lit control panel when plugged in and ready to go, ON/OFF for use with software that offers this feature to disconnect calls
- 12-month warranty
- To purchase a NEW USB adapter cord - $35.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
NOTE: We do not send out loaners while equipment is here for repair.