Special Combo Pricing
Smith Corona Voicelync Binaural Headset with (QD*) & Detachable USB Adapter Cord
Quantity Discounts, Lifetime Support, Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Detachable USB cord enables the user to add a Y training cord or a compatible cord for phones, tablets, PC's and more making the headset usable in more than one application
- Kevlar reinforced cables for durability
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Headset has hearing on both sides and mic can be worn over either ear
- Comfortable soft leatherette ear pads
- QD - quick disconnect for ease of walking away without removing the headset or unplugging from the PC*
- Wideband technology for optimal audio transmit and receive
- Includes the USB Plug and Play adapter cord
- USB cord 6 Feet from QD to PC connector
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- Clear live voice transmission with VoIP
- USB has backlit controls panel
- In-line microphone mute with flashing LED
- ON/Off (answer/end call control) for use with compatiblno software needed
- Compatible with all Windows operation systems
- Purchase includes: Headset attached USB adapter, storage bag and 2 solid foam ear pad. Headset ships with leatherette ear pads.
- 1-year warranty
- Replacement Foam Ear Pads click here
- Replacement Leatherette Ear pads click here
- Available in Monaural $52.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Blooomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB connection. For information on our discount packages click here.
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD and walk away without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.