Special Combo Pricing
Smith Corona Voicelync Monaural Headset with (QD)* & Detachable USB Adapter Cord
Quantity Discounts, Lifetime Support, Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Choice of USB Type A or Type C
- A detachable USB cord at the QD, enables the user to add a Y training cord or a compatible cord for phones, tablets, PC's and more making the headset usable in more than one application
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Headset has hearing on one side and mic can be worn over either ear
- Comfortable soft leatherette ear pad
- QD - quick disconnect for easy of walking away without removing the headset or unplugging from the PC*
- Wideband technology for optimal audio transmit and receive
- Includes the USB Plug and Play adapter cord
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- Clear live voice transmission with VoIP
- USB has backlit controls panel
- In-line microphone mute with flashing LED
- ON/Off (answer/end call control) for use with compatible VoIP software such as Microsoft Lync, Skype, X-lite and more to answer and release calls
- UC and MS compatible no software needed
- Compatible with all Windows operation systems
- Purchase includes: Headset with USB adapter cord, storage bag and 1 solid foam ear pad. Headset ships with leatherette ear pad.
- 1-year warranty
- Replacement Foam Ear Pads click here
- Replacement Leatherette Ear Pads click here
- Available in Binaural $58.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. Click here!
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and also any company that requires users to use a single line phone with a headset and USB adapter. For information on our discount packages click here.
*We strongly recommend using a headset with a quick disconnect in call centers. Benefits include: the user can unplug the headset from the QD without removing the headset. Having a quick disconnect allows for the use of a Training Y-cord. Leaving the USB cord plugged into the pc will minimize wear and tear to the USB port.
**Buy 12 Get 1 Free is based on the full price of the item. Only 1 special per order. Discounts do not apply.