Voicelync Binaural USB Headset - Design with comfort and simple feature control
Work from home, professional office, call centers this headset will perform well in all environments!
Quantity Discounts - Lifetime Support - Request a 30 day trial of this product here!
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- Includes Wideband technology for optimal audio transmit and receive
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- USB Plug and Play
- Clear live voice transmission with VoIP
- Digital in-line receive volume control
- In-line microphone mute with LED indicator light
- ON/OFF (answer/end)with LED for use with compatible VoIP software, ie; Skype, Microsoft Lync
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems
- There is NO quick disconnect on this headset
- 1-year warranty
- Purchase includes: Headset attached USB adapter, storage bag and 2 solid foam ear pad. Headset ships with leatherette ear pads.
- Replacement Foam Ear Pads click here
- Replacement Leatherette Ear Pads click here
- Available in Monaural - $47.95 click here
Replacement ear pads and other accessories may be found on our accessories page. click here
NOTE FOR CALL CENTER USERS: If you will need to train using USB headsets, we highly recommend that you choose a USB headset with the Quick Disconnect on the line so a Y training cord may be added for training purposes. For more info email email@example.com
The following companies recommend Smith Corona headset products for their work at home agents:
Alorica/West at Home, Arise, American Health Connection, Liveops, Working Solutions, Language Lines, Sykes Home, Bloomstoday, Teleperformance, Genesis Business Solutions LLC, ACD, Sitel Group, Westat, HSN and any company that requires users to use a single line phone with headset and a USB adapter. For more information on our discount packages click here.